How to check eschedule of Kroger employees? If you are an employee of the Kroger Inc, you can check your scheduled work-related information at My Eschedule. It is a part of the Kroger Greatpeople.me portal. Read the complete article, you can get detailed information about the Eschedule Of Kroger Employees.
Greatpeople.me website is launched by the Kroger company to create a better relationship with the employees. The main aim of this site is to bring the employers and the management of the organization closer from the top level to the bottom-most level.
Apart from Greatpeople.me website it has the Eschedule option from where employees can get information related to the updated pay slips, work schedules, work targets, employees’ data, changed office timings, extra shifts, defined groups of employees, etc. Check below for the procedure to access the Kroger Eschedule.
How To Check Eschedule Of Kroger Employees?
Employees can check all their scheduled work information at Kroger Eschedule. It is a part od Greatpeople.me, employees can log in into the Kroger great people website and can access Eschedule. Check below for the guidelines to access Greatpeople.me Kroger Eschedule.
- You can access the Greatpeople.me Kroger Eschedule from anywhere i.e, it is possible to login into your Eschedule from both computers at your workplace and a home PC.
- Now open the web browser on your device and then visit Kroger greatpeople official website at www.greatpeople.me.
- Enter your Kroger EUID and password to log in. The EUID will consist of first and last initials followed by five numbers.
- If you do not have an EUID or don’t know it or it is not working just contact the human resources manager at your Kroger store location. They will help you to get your Kroger EUID.
- After Login, you can find the Kroger’s E-schedule that is located at the top banner of the page.
- Click on it and check all your current work schedules.
Kroger Eschedule also allows you for requesting days off and vacation time. Follow us on krogerfeedback for more information about Kroger and ists survey, Greatpeople.me and its benefits.